Tuesday, October 18, 2011

so savile !

last week wednesday was amaze at savile row where www.lestylelush.com celebrated its official launch party!  All of my favorite people were there and it was a night to remember for sure.  With a mini fashion presentation a must, I styled two favorite models, elissa and jayde.  I rocked my silence&noise black mini and vintage sequin blazer (HUGE) and had a ball!  A huge thanks to everyone for their continued support and I truly hope you enjoyed the party because I know I did :)  Special thanks to Mike Vaughan & pound 4 pound design, my team Brianne and Gabrielle, Jayde and Elissa, Richard Alexander @AMG , Brian & Jimmy Foster @ AMG, & Stephy Gray for EVERYthing.  Omg i sound like I just won an oscar, loves it.  Here are a few of my favorite shots from the event:

I should start off by saying how inspired I was by the spring/summer fahion weeks in Paris mainly GUCCI shown above and DIOR.  The hair and makeup was to die for and I clearly am in love



backstage styling and celebrating with models elissa and jayde (center) and my bff leila, my AMAZE hairstylist gabrielle lipp and my favorite client and bad girl joanna hernandez. 

mr. style lush stealing a smooch.  xx


my girls working it for the presentation.  A very huge thank you to Richard, @ www.mycitysocial.com for all the wonderful shots of the event

rob repping one of my favorite shots to date shot by juliette ordonia.

there she is! (www.julietteordonia.com) One of my fav photogs!

i <3 my makeup artist, bff, and my biggest cheerleader brianne stephens

its always a party when catherine and sebastian get together. 
xx, stylelush

No comments:

Post a Comment