Tuesday, October 23, 2012

into the wild

Had an amazing time last week shooting with one of my all time fav photogs Zack Williams for Rebellious Freedom (rebelliousfreedom.com)  Inspired by the forest, falls freshest colors and the natural hippie girl within-- I loved the irony of being super sexy in such a rugged environment -- and of course, ready for the wilderness.

Here are some of my favorite snapshots from the day, as well as some of the final edits! Will post more as they come loves it !!

shot in at Kyle Canyon atop Mt. Charleston.  Loves it, enjoy!!
Photographer Zack Williams
MUA Brianne Stephens
Model Sara Gayoso

bff and mua <3 hats="hats" p="p" testing="testing">
comfy in the wild.

love my action shots 
bri at work
zack in the zone

a few of my favorite final edits so far:



more to come !! xx style lush 

No comments:

Post a Comment