Thursday, December 6, 2012

stylelush santa list

Ok, so I'm thirty-- and a mother of two-- I can still have a list for Santa right?
Here's hoping , and here it is :)

1.  Combat Boots--
 I'm so into combat and moto boots right now and shocker I don't have a pair I love!

studded moto 
gojane.com $40
STEAL!


Steve Madden "Tarrney" boot
$149

2.  EYELASHES, perfect ones!!
Yup, I want to get extensions because my poor lashes have had glue stuck on them on a regular basis for ten years! It's time I think. Also, how perfect are Kristen Stewart's in Breaking Dawn Part 2!?

$120 for full set, $60 for each fill.  

3.  girly turban - So into headgear-- scarfs, hats or every kind, headbands etc and so why wouldn't I want a turban?

love this one !! 
ASOS $17

aaaand... a puppy 

xoxo stylelush.




No comments:

Post a Comment