Monday, September 23, 2013

top 10 trends to rock right now!! #2









The Bucket Bag!

I have always been a huge fan of the over sized handbag.  I love them in all shapes and sizes but my current obsession is the bucket!  So chic and I love the throwback 90's vibe.  Here are my favs:

studded drawstring bucket bag
forever 21 $30 such a steal!


Black lambskin drawstring bucket bag
www.chanel.com $2600
A girl can dream right?

yellow leather over sized drawstring bucket
www.asos.com
love the pop of color !!

Blue quilted tassel bucket bag
www.yesstyle.com $35 such a steal!
"sly fox" bucket bag
www.nastygal.com $60
My three favs: fur, foxes, and gold?  Ill take it!



Rock the Look:

FoxFlare off the shoulder tee
Zara boyfriend jean

strappy sandal polyvore.com

Add a bucket bag to add a chic touch to this comfy ensemble! Loves it!
xoxo












No comments:

Post a Comment