Monday, April 1, 2013

summer OOTD

Happy Monday lushes!

Reading through this months InStyle Magazine at my weekly blow out and HAD to share one of my fav launches of the summer, Annie Preece for Feel the Piece--

"The L.A. based graffiti artist brings her urban-pop vibe to Feel the Piece in the form of punchy tanks emblazoned with quirky catchphrases. "

-- In Style Magazine

Obvi, I took the liberty of styling the entire look -- I am loving the casual cool feel of this entire look that is so PERFECT for any and every summer day xoxo




vintage lee studded high waist short

THE short for the season.  The vintage high waist cut has a new twist when they are studded, dyed, embelleshed, ruffled, cut and the list goes on.  Love em!


Cray Tee $75 (Annie Preece for Feel the Piece)
323 651 4129

Love these tanks !  Also available in "boss" another one of my favs, obvi--
Pair with a lightweight cardigan for an added layer 
Imagine Large Round Sunglasses (brown)
House of Harlow 1960

The master of all things sunnies, Nicole Richie, incorporates the round lens trend with these amazing vintage style specs 
Converse High Top
converse.com $42

In my opinion, chucks NEVER go out of style.  I love how they have made a come back once again, especially in vibrant hues like red, pink, teal, etc.  Loves it!












0

No comments:

Post a Comment