Monday, November 7, 2011

the loose weave

As someone who gets their hair blown out at least once a week, its needless to say I'm NOT a hair guru: BUT I love a good lookin weave!  (I call hair weave, regardless if its real or.. attached)  October Vogue featured a fab article in the beauty section about loose "undone" hair which I've ALWAYS been a fan of.  The "it looks like she did it herself" hair style is in full effect this season so relax ladies and enjoy the messy is in phase.  The idea is not to look like a complete mess but rather "less done" as opposed to over styled, product filled, etc.  Two of my favorites are the side loose braid (shown below) and a loose bun (always a bun fan no matter what!)

loose braid at lanvin

side braid on r ZOE

side sweapt at rodarte

back view and i love the idea throwing a comb in, so sexy sophisticate !

chanel.com


No comments:

Post a Comment