Monday, November 21, 2011

these are a few of my favorite things :

OFFICIAL STYLE LUSH CHRISTMAS LIST.: 
(in case youre wondering)  These are some of my must haves that I can't get enough of, and a few extras of course.  Bank on this list getting longer as Christmas Shopping ensues :)

I live in vintage/thin/vneck/basic tees.  Whites and grays all day long w/ jeans, leggints, skirts- anywhere- it always works!
forever 21 2 for $8

My FAVORITE lounge wear.  The classic victoria secret "campus pant", "favorite pant", "wear anywhere " pant (and matching hoodies), always make me feel cozy. 
victoria secret $36-$42  

I love this bootie because the sole is okay for outside, just in case :)  It's super comfy and fuzzy inside and I love the winter print! 
Target $20

Menswear inspired timepieces have ALWAYS been a favorite of mine, specifically in gold (obvi)  Favorites include the Michael Kors sport timepiece, citizen, fossil and Urban Outfitters.  This one is an amzing find from frockcandy.com for only $25!  Perfect socking stuffer

I'm literally wearing my current kimono robe as I write this and while its super comfy, it still makes you feel sexy, without being half naked in the winter. 
H&M kimono style robe $30

Secret Pleasure, SO comf and perfect for opening presents in :) and no, you may not wear THESE ones outside
nick & nora bootie target.com $15

xx stylelush

No comments:

Post a Comment