Wednesday, February 20, 2013

audrey

Happy Spring everyone!  I have been SWAMPED with fashion show frenzy and my little elle's  two year old's sponge bob birthday bash-- this week I could really settle down for the first time in months and share some of whats been happening :)

A few months ago one of my favorites, Brittany Scott asked me to style a few looks for her shoot with photographer Jose Ortiz.  She needed some sexy looks but I'm never one for simple lingerie!  I always love a concept and a story so I thought--  what if we take the CLASSIC breakfast at Tiffany's shot and make it modern, sexy, and fresh??  We had an amazing evening shoot at a beautiful penthouse location and got some gorgeous shots -- Here are some bts and final favorites!  

The classic Breakfast at Tiffany's shot with Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly,  
Hair and makeup also inspired by the legendary Audrey
On set with Brittany as Audrey.
Test shot 1: could not have asked for a better backrop, SO PERF
BTS

Final edits:

photo by Jose Ortiz
hair/mua Brianne Stephens
 
lace bandeau by Wacoal, ballroom skirt Vintage
Jewelry available at Nordstrom
Sunglasses by House of Harlow.  www.houseofharlow1960.com










No comments:

Post a Comment