Monday, November 25, 2013

oh hey! ama's!

Caught up with the red carpet from tonight's AMA festivities and of COURSE I had to do an official ilikithestylist report!

As always, here are my favs, the ones I loathe, and a few honorable mentions :)


BEST:
I have a total infatuation tonight with peek a boo cut outs , js!!

Miley reminded us tonight that she is still absolute fashion royalty-- and kept it pure chic in an all white Versace pant suit. Boom!
Naya Rivera looked AMAZE in this Michael Kors gown-- complete with a super sexy plunging neckline and dramatic train!
My fav all around and always, the muse Nicole Richie took the cut out situation to another level!!!  This Emilio Pucci gown owned it, styled perfectly with vintage YSL jewels. 



NO THANKS: I feel like the AMA's are one of the times to have FUN and let your hair down.  These looks were so..  UNfun.

Heidi Klum in Marchesa-- blaaah the lace, the fringe-- it's so Lady Marmalade-- As much as I love Project Runway, for some reason Ms. Klum is consistently on my poop list!
Giuliana Rancic-- I don't know, this just feels so... Bebe.  The seat belt straps on this rose colored lace number  by three floor are just obtrusive, and yet still.. boring.  Cute shoes though. Odd because I adore her stylist, Monica Rose ;)
Kelly Osbourne in Rami Al Ali
ummmmmm This is just so much dress!!  It also looks like it should be short, but it's not.  Too much purple, too much pale, too much puff!



Honorable Mentions: the come back kids!! 

X Tina!! in  Maria Lucia Hohan drress!
Such an amazing transformation!  Christina is back and bad!!  Lookin stealth! 

Danity Kane!  Super stoked to see these ladies back in the game.. not gonna lie I've been a fan since Making the Band and they're all looking gorg and on trend

oxoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment