Wednesday, December 11, 2013

x all black everything x

I don't think it's a secret that I love my neutrals.. so for my hubbys holiday soiree I decided to go all black with a twist, a sheer sexy twist that is!  Peep the look below!





a.  leggings-  I wanted to be WARM but still sexy and festive-- these leggings from Hottie (Hotties World ) are always a hit.  Also available at forever 21 and Nasty Gal. 

b.  leather jacket- All about it this season! Granted, I'm usually fur all day every day but I'm expanding my horizons and this jacket by h&m is a perfect go to at a great price! 

c.  over the knee stiletto boots- yes please.  I did it because Miley did it so well!  If you can't get the loubs, try these from polyvore

d.  boyfriend watch-  Add some shine to an all black look with sassy gold accessories like cuffs, watches and chunky necklaces. 

e.  over the body handbag-  I love this style for a night out because your hands are free for all kinds of fun stuff! ;) Mine is by Rebecca Minkoff, but the bag pictured is available at forever 21.  

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment