Thursday, October 7, 2010

prom: best & worst

prom pictures looked "sweet".  I dutifully went through the bunch and picked out my favorites (and least favorites of course) and here they are.  WARNING: disasters ahead.

BEST:

3rd

Ranna- dear friend of mine
love the color, the asymmetrical cut and her shoes were major.
I would've put her hair up to focus on the dress neckline but we still love.

2nd

Chicky in the middle
the black and white contrast and ruffle detail is unexpected and refreshing. 
this little WHITE dress is a big winner
i love a nude shoe with white but she tried to match her belt and i get that
  Her loose up do finishes up a polished prom look.
bravo. 

1st

loves!
It was nice to see print and color- this dress is very similar to my favorite on line pick (yay me)
jewel embellishment and cut out was just enough and her pretty waves go perfectly with the flow of the dress.
her neighbor on the left looks like half a puzzle, js, but that's neither here nor there
and that's how its done las vegas girls

here's how its NOT done :

what in the bra straps is going on here
 STRAPLESS- DO IT. or die
hurts my eyes.


this whole effing picture pains me
specifically ladybug in the middle with the renaissance festival skirt, horrid waist cincher and Charlotte Russe (circa 98) top. I mean there are no words. die.com


BOYS WILL BE BOYS:

 sharp. he's all dressed up and I'm loving it.
suit is tailored tight and right.
I want to choke the girl out with her own "half glove" but whatever.


homeys tryyying to pull off the 'dishevelled' look
rather he is pulling off the just ran out of my dorm room look perfectly.
tie your tie right, tailor your jeans, go shoe shopping, and get a life.


THIS is how the dishevelled look is done.
still polished, shiny new kicks accessories are all on point
gold metal DJ shift.

enjoy the day ! xoox style lush

No comments:

Post a Comment