Tuesday, October 5, 2010

in honor of prom!

Vegas prom is upon us .. what can i say... I attended last years glitzy booze filled event at Wet Republic with my dear friend DJ Freddy b who was nominated for prom prince of course- such a doll.  My favorite part of the evening was my dress (sequin, vintage, beacons closet in Brooklyn NY for like $17 posted on last blog in fact) so I thought in honor of the timeless tradition of prom and homecoming I'd showcase my favorite picks for 2010.  I was pleasantly surprised with how many more options young women have! BRAVO designers for being so much more innovative-- long gone are the cupcake tulle messes and satin disasters.  Prom has come a LONG way since 2000.  My senior prom dress, however, was sequin, yellow, vintage, floor length with a sky high slit, and fabulous-- so I guess some things never change.  :)

So for all the prom queens and for my girlfriends who are attending this years event at TAO beach, here are MY favorites for 2010:

my FAVORITE- LOVE the bright colors and use of PRINT!
by allure $398


classic- audrey hepburn moment but the color keeps it fresh and modern
by BG Haut $460


HAD to include a sequin option
by jasz $278
shoppromdresses.com



for the party princess - this one is just enough
by jovani $378
shoppromdresses.com

ENJOY THE DAY!



xoxo, style lush

No comments:

Post a Comment