Friday, October 8, 2010

socks and foots!

just got our first dose of brrrrrr in Vegas yesterday- love the chilly crisp air I'm so ready for FALL!!
Adorned tights, leggings and socks are popping up everywhere and I must say I don't hate em!  Being pregnant.com this season limits me a tad and I fully intend to live in tights over sized cable knit sweaters and vintage flat boots- how happy was I to see all of my options in the "tights" category! here are a few looks I'm all over :


ribbon dot tight
bebe $19

 
Megan fox rocking this look in floral tights/motorcycle boot and over sized cardigan.

double winner:
AnnaLynne Mccord models the RZ Leather Cascade Front Jacket at QVC Fashion Week Kickoff Party. complete with urban outfitter tuscan tight

This look is the perfect way to still look SEXY when its cold outside and a basic opaque or sheer tight works too- still so cute:

leave it to me to rock the look in '09 but i tend to be on top of my game :)
(with Bebe boot and black mini @ china grill las vegas)

with American apparel mini @ Lavo las vegas '09
*please believe the dress may change but the tights will always be a fashion YES.

I like a sheer or opaque tight under denim shorts
as seen on nicole (i diiiiiie for her)
just make sure the shorts are roomy enough and not too short-
which she does perfectly but so can you

dress this look up easily by adding a heel (open, closed OR peep toe works)
the blazer makes it an instant evening look and i LOVE.

*pick up basic opaque and sheer tights at target for $7!


love a sexy knee high sock
forever 21 $6
available in burgundy, navy, charcoal,& black

i looove it in a knit too - pair it with a snuggly cardigan
so sass
fashionmgazine-best.com


enjoy the day!! xoxo style lush









No comments:

Post a Comment