Tuesday, November 23, 2010

AMA winners & loozapaloozas

I love me some red carpet moments- the AMAs last night were no exception.  The glitterati were in full effect.  Here are my favorites , and those who should have stayed home or called me for help, stat.

BEST:

3:

Katy Perry in Badgley Mischka

I don't even LIKE Katy Perry.  But I must say I adore here here because she isn't wearing fruit, a sequin bra or trite rockabilly bangs like usual.  UGH so over that.  It's nice to see her prettied up and polished. Keep it up sass.

2:

Jessica Alba in Cushnie et Ochs

I die for this look!  She looks like a modern day cleo patra.  Her gold jewelry by Aandra Neen has such a vintage feel.  Love the sleek bun and ankle strap heel.  UGGHH!

1:

miley cyrus in Marchesa

Miley got quite a few boos for this strapless number but I LOVE it.  I don't even mind the bow behind her or the mini train.  I get it , and I love it.  Adoring the dainty peep toe and the aMAZing Neil Lane jewels.  Diamonds, Pearls, Rubys,   LOOOOOVE. 

Honorable mention:

taylor swift in Collette Dinnigan

Gotta give it up for miss swifty- I'm always a fan but I ALWAYS want to see her get away from her normal curls.  So glad her stylist plugged in the flat iron and I'm living for her bangs. Atta girl!

WORST:

3:

natasha beningfield

blah. Way too casual for an awards show.  Fine for a night out or a dinner date.  But even than its just not my favorite. js.

2:

heiki klum

yaaaawn.  Matronly, dark, just ick all around.  She is so incredibly beautiful and this dress does NOTHING to accent that.  Everyone else looks so bright and fresh.  Drab.com. 

1:

ke$ha

She is quickly becoming the reject homemade lady gaga.  EWW.  Stop - this is so not how it's done.  Matter of fact, let gaga do it, because you can't.  From the garbage bags at the MTV awards to this video tape hanging crap - epic fail.

and that's how its done
xoxo style lush

No comments:

Post a Comment