Wednesday, November 17, 2010

jeans NOW!

I've been scouring for my favorite denim trends for the fall /winter and it's been... interesting.   I've NEVER been one to follow a trend just because its "trendy" so I've handpicked my favorites, the ones that I think will look good on everyone that cares.   Sorry, you won't find any leopard print, tie tied, major distressed, or patchwork denim here.  Not my style.  these are:


CARGO SKINNY:
for the fearless!
I'm seeing this style everywheeeere and I dig the contrast from the plain Jane skinny jean (yawn).  Pair with a sassy heel and flouncy blouse.  Add a crop fur and your golden:

skinny cargo
karmaloop.com $70

CROP SKINNY:
I love the vintage "cigarette" feel of this style.  Shocker
I can't think of anything this style won't match with.  I love it with a comfy knit cardigan. so comf.

bdg grazer cigarette jean
vintage dark denim
urban outfitters $54

WIDE LEG trouser jean:
Keepin it classy.  This style is timeless and very flattering because they aren't skin tight or tapered.  Own it.  Pair with a fitted v neck tee n loose cardigan


7 jeans pleated trouser
shopstyle.com $178

as seen:
stella mccartney fall 2010 runway
so chic!

LOW BELL:
major moment right now.  i love me some hippy chic.  i die for this entire look:

current elliot low bell
shopstyle.com $218

Jeans should make you feel comfortable and sexy at the same time.  Not EVERY fit and style is right for you, so make sure you take YOU in to consideration before the trends.  This way, you will stay stylist long after the season.  That's the goal. 
ENJOY! xoxo style lush








No comments:

Post a Comment