Thursday, November 11, 2010

My favorite season is upon us .. hello fall/winter fashion!! fur, scarves, mits, boots, coats - im in LOOOOVE here are my top 5 winter items and my favorites right NOW:

5.  berets
bonjour! According to me, berets are timeless I wear them every season as soon as it's cool enough.  Compliments a blowout fabulously and is an affordable way to bring in the season try these :

chunky knit beret
forever 21 $5- such a STEAL

sequin beret
forever 21 $8.80

cute wittle taylor swifty rocking a slouchy yellow beret late last month


4.  scarfs
can't get enough- im a chunky scarf gal and I'm loving the hooded looks seen here:

 rugby hooded scarf by michael kors
nordstrom $58

pom pom hooded scarf
forever 21 $17- STEAL!


3.  the COAT
Something about a sassy heavy coat makes me feel so official! I love military inspiration, pea coats, vintage cuts .. the right coat solidifies an outfit and makes such a statement : BOOM!


mesa artisan coat
modcloth $209
SO VINTAGEY!
This coat turns a basic jean and brown boot into a major situation!


prima ballerina coat
modcloth $130
couldnt be classier!

I love this coat with tights and a super girly party dress  Add a sassy heel and you're ready for the ball!

2.  FUR vest

theory fur vest
nordstrom $895 ( a girl can dream )


kimmy in fur

Affordable faux fur is everywhere but make sure its still soft, warm and comfy.  I LOVE Rachel Zoe's line (shocker) available at qvc.com.  Topshop and piperlime have great options as well.  

love love love ! 

1.  FUR COAT (halleluiar!)


leopard crop faux fur
topshop.com

pins and needles puff sleeve faux fur
urban outfitters $129
NOW on sale ( reg $168)


Oscar de la Renta Shadow Fox Coat
nieman marcus $3500
SO LUXE!

so there !
ciao ciao style lush xo




No comments:

Post a Comment