Monday, January 31, 2011

SAGS

Award season is in full swing !!  I loved the SAGS fashion this year.  My favorites were the neutral and soft color pallets with the exception of a fabulous McQueen.   Super girly colors, textures (sparkles, feathers, sequins) and ready for spring tones made this carpet verrry pretty.  Of course I can't blog without talking smack about my non favorites and I'm super shocked by a few of them.  lets gooooo!

Angie Harmon in monique lhuillier

i looooooove this and I'm not usually huge on princess ball gowns.  However, I have a soft spot for feathers and this is just sooooo soft and pretty.  I even like the slick back pony. pretty pretty princess for sure

Sarah hyland in max mara

I adore this color especially with her skin tone.  It fits perfectly and jewelry and shoes are on point.   Her soft waves look amazing and I'm loving every moment of this look. 

mila kunis in Alexander McQueen


Soooo sexy and fiery (like the super hot mila).  She owned this resort 2011 chiffon strapless beauty.  And can we talk about the  jewelry - $300,000 worth of Cartier- Hellooooo !  Again, with the amazing blowout- so sass!

Lea Michele in Oscar de la renta


 She always does it right.  Never fails.  She looked especially fresh tonight and dazzled in $1 million in Tiffany jewels.  Such a bling night !!! I cannot say enough how much I love the soft hair and makeup that really took precedence on the carpet.  Bravo ladies . 

Here comes the poop:

Jane lynch in ali rahimi (middle)

ugh.  so prom /cupcake/bridesmaid
hate the color. hate the cut. hate the extra puff and it just doesn't work. bleh.

kimmy in marchesa


omg I feel SO badly because I love kimmy and I love marchesa but this look just isn't doing it for me !!  the color washes her out and the fit is just unflattering.  Even her makeup is just a little too "pale".  I don't dig the big diamond plates or the cut outs.  The chiffon is pretty but its just a poop sandwich for me. sucks.

tina fey in oscar de la renta

Apparently there's a flower trend going on this awards season (Michelle Williams daisy number ) and um, I'm not into it.  Again, I feel like a crazy person saying anything negative about Oscar but I just can't dig it. I love it not.

winona rider in Alberta Ferretti

Whatever. I can't even concentrate on the WHITE dress because of her effing BLACK HANDLE BAG.  epic fail.

until next time!! xoxo style lush .


No comments:

Post a Comment