Saturday, January 29, 2011

sunnies!

hi my name is iliki and I'm a sunnies a holic.  I wear them until its super awkward to be wearing them because its dark and I'm indoors.  I especially love them because I despise putting makeup on and they cover my un painted face on a daily basis. LOVES.  Spring brings .. well.. creativity to say the least in the sunnies department.  The runways were full of different shapes colors sizes and eras.  Here's the latest.  But look, you have to wear what fits YOU best and that may not be teensy lil john lennons or huge retro prints.  I will NEVER let go of my Jackie O's and you shouldn't get rid of your favs either .  but here are some options and i kept em wallet friendly because if you're like ME you can't have just one pair.. so why not have a bunch!



CAT EYE:

christian Dior runway

try it :
marc by marc jacobs cat eye
bloomingdales $98
cute AND colorful

d & g cat eye
nordstrom $135
i like the modern SIZE of these


as cat eye as i get.
in vintage frames from buffalo exchange $8!

RETRO:
d&g runway

Stella McCartney runway

try it :
retro shade
forever 21 $6 STEAL!

diva oversize retro
80spurple.com $10

rockin my retros !


JOHN LENNON'S:
Diane von Furstenberg runway

try it :
reprise demi
giantvintage.com $20
GREAT site , great prices

uo over sized shades
urban outfitters $10 STEAL!


"Warhol"
80spurple.com $10


with mommy in Hawaii in my rounds (i don't do tiny)
buffalo frames (shocker)

EDGIES:
fendi runway

try it:

the double take
modcloth.com $28

80s gaga
80spurple.com $12

get creative and sassy. if you love em, rock em and SHINE!
 xoxo style lush
@ilikithestylist on twitter
@ style lush fan page on facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment