Tuesday, November 13, 2012

breaking dawn deuces black carpet!

the Twilight mafia were in full force tonight at the Nokia theater LA for the premiere of Breaking Dawn Part Deux.   Obvi I had to obsess over the black carpet -- enjoy!


Kristen Stewart dazzled in a barely there sheer Zuhair Murad and Jimmy Choo heels.  
I'm adoring everything about this look, so amaze!! And R Patt is looked dapper in his forest green ensemble.

Ashley Green in custom Donna Karan and Giuseppe Zanotti heels

Nikki Reed in Versace

Loving it !

Elizabeth Reaser in Carolina Herrera and Christian Louboutin heels
Holy hotness!

Dakota Fanning in Elie Saab Fall/Winter 2012 (and new dark hair !!)

Elle Fanning in Prada, head to platform toe.

Taylor Lautner in Z Zegna 

My favorite Cullen, Kellan Lutz 

Peter Facinelli 

Everyone looked gorg but I must say Kristen gets the best dressed for me.  The gold was amazing, the sheer was just enough and her hair and makeup was perfection.  So Hollywood glam.  Ashley Greene comes in a close second -- love the blush color and the tier texture of her gown.  I cannot wait to see them all on the big screen for the final installment of Twilight next week.   I wish it would never end!

xoxo stylelush 






No comments:

Post a Comment