Wednesday, November 21, 2012

cream, behind the scenes

Lots of fun on Sunday working with the team on a new series for photographer Zack Williams.  Always impressive concepts, this was no exception.  Zack's vision was inspired by fashion photographer legend Helmut Newton.  His androgynous sultry dark and romantic images were amazing to get immersed in and we had an amazing time on set.  Models Sara Marie and Ashley Liberty did work and as always Bri turned it out in hair and makeup.  Can't wait for the next installment of this series.  Yay team! 

Some of my favorite Helmut Newton images that inspired me in styling this shoot:






Some behind the scenes of the day:

Ashley's Look 1
vintage leotard/ vintage silk blazer
vintage rolex/earings by h&m/ stylists (my) own glasses

packing light for small spaces, but loving every minute

Sara look 2 
Lace corset Victoria's secret (vintage), silk vintage pencil skirt, jeweled leather gloves by h&m, stylists own pears, lace mask made by stylist

Wet, (hint hint) cold models after looks 3 and 4 stay tuned!!

That's a wrap, 
me and Zack finally heading home!!

It must be said that I was told before this shoot to make sure that I pull things that could be wet and .. spilled on.  I decided to make this a thrift store shoot, so I complied just about everything from vintage racks.  I was so happy with every look and every piece that I fully intend on doing other shoots like this because it gave the looks such a genuine unique and authentic feel.  I loved it !  Will post edits soon 
xoox style lush 



No comments:

Post a Comment