Wednesday, November 14, 2012

workin on my fitness

What an amazing day for stylelush! I was so happy when fitness model/competitor Stephanie Brewster asked me to style her promo material for her upcoming Fitness America Championships.  I had never done fitness before so it was a great learning experience and a pleasure to work with her and fitness fashion photographer Harry Grigsby.  We turned it out and combined glam and fitness for some amazing images--  here are some behind the scenes of the team on location today -- stay tuned for final edits and I can't wait to see which ones get published !!


enjoy! xoxo stylelush.

sneaky set up 

look 1 fringe bikini by L Space/ over sized knit sweater
 available at Nordstrom, Fashion Show


Bri working the magic

working hard :)
Look 2: Fuchsia mini by Sanctuary
turquoise necklace by dazzle, available at Nordstrom


Thats a wrap!  Bri and I with the super fit Stephanie :) So much fun working together can't wait for our next one! Good luck Stephanie you'll be awesome!!
xoox 


No comments:

Post a Comment